Visit a picturesque Mozambique holiday destination boasting exquisite beaches, stunning scenery and wonderful water sports.Welcome to Xai Xia (pronounced ‘Shai Shai’), the capital of Gaza Province on the Limpopo River, 220 km north of Maputo. Enjoylocal markets and shops – there are also petrol stations, banks and internet cafes.
CAMPING AND BEACH ACCOMMODATION
Set up your holiday camp for long sunny days in the beach town, Praia de XaiXai, 10 kilometres from XaiXai town. Enjoy infinite sea views and ocean activities galore. From camping and comfortable self-catering chalets to lodges with pools, XaiXai has it all. Spend long days outside and dining alfresco as the sun sets crimson into the horizon.
SUN, FUN AND DELICIOUS FOOD
Fantastic weather all year round is a huge draw-card, as is the warm Indian Ocean and the choice of activities on offer at this Mozambique beach holiday area.Try eating out at some of the bars and restaurants where chefs will conjure up mouth-watering dishes of fresh seafood and spicy local foods.
SO MUCH TO DO
Discover this wonderful affordable and fun holiday destination for families and groups of friends.
- WHALE SHARKS: Swim with the gentle giants, Whale sharks, surf the tides and walk for miles up the long white beaches.
- TIDAL POOL: Visit the Wenela tidal pool which is linked to the sea by a natural tunnel and blow hole.
- FISHING: Or take a deep sea fishing charter to hook that Big One.
- ACTIVITIES: Jet skiing and quad biking excursions can also be arranged in this tropical paradise.
- RELAXATION: Spend days working on your tan, relaxing in hammocks, picking coconuts, bartering for fresh avocados, body surfing or snorkelling in the clear lagoon.
- SNORKELLING: Try snorkelling along the reef that runs parallel to the shore for a great underwater experience.
Find the inner you when you stay at this beach. A time to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.
STILL LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE AFRICAN HOLIDAY?
Speak to our seasoned travel experts for help on crafting the holiday of your dreams: