Jack’s Camp is a beacon of style and comfort in the middle of Botswana’s Kalahari Desert. Blending into the oasis of palms, the authentic, 1940’s style tented safari camp, includes a private museum, shop, iconic tea tent and a pool pavilion. Spectacular vistas, creative surprises, expert guiding, old world safari styling and superb cuisine all come together to create an experience that is completely unique. The camp features 7 twin and 3 double tents with en suite bathrooms, as well as indoor and private outdoor showers.
Year-round activities include interaction with habituated meerkats, walking with Bushmen guides, game drives, a visit to Chapman's Fallen Baobab, one of the oldest and biggest trees in Africa, bird watching and night drives - all in this unique desert environment. During the dry season activities include quad biking across the salt pans whilst the wet season bears witness to the spectacular zebra and wildebeest migration.
- Jack's is one of Africa's most storied and iconic camps and just one of three in a one million acre private wildlife reserve.
- The only camp in Africa with a swimming pool tent - and a tea tent!
- A blockbuster of activities including quad biking, horseback riding, bushman walks , traditional game drives and meerkat encounters with some of the best and most experienced guides in Botswana.
- 50,000 zebra and wildebeest migrate through the area from January to April
- Year round wildlife includes zebra, wildebeest, springbok, steenbok, elephant, brown hyena, oryx, Kalahari lion and cheetah.
- The camp has one of the most comprehensive collections of ancient artefacts in Botswana, collected by the Bousfield family over decades.