Why go to Zanzibar or Mauritius on honeymoon with a hundred other couples when Mozambique offers the same beach experience, with only a fraction of the crowds? Pack your bags and head for the pristine, sundrenched beaches along this south east coastline for some fun in the surf.
- Mozambique has a tropical climate with little rainfall, allowing for plenty of days to enjoy the great outdoors
- Immerse yourself in nature in the Gorongosa National Park and the remote Niassa National Reserve
- Discover the rich coral reefs and eclectic marine life in the underwater wonderland offshore.
- Charter a yacht and sail around the islands or go snorkeling followed by a sunset cruise.
POSTCARD PERFECT COASTLINE
2,000km of premium Indian Ocean coastline. Find the perfect location that suits your kind of holiday. Whether you want to fish, dive, snorkel or ride the waves, a Mozambique holiday will exceed your expectations. Spend lazy days on the untouched white sand beaches, absorbing both sun and breathtaking seascapes.
LAKESIDE LIFESTYLE IN MOZAMBIQUE
Treat yourself to a different kind of beach holiday on the shores of Lake Niassa. An off the beaten track experience awaits the discerning pleasure seeker. Snorkel in waters teeming with a 1,000 cichlid fish species and explore virgin wilderness areas.
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT MOZAMBIQUE
- BAZARUTO ARCHIPELAGO: Voted “The best marlin fishing destination in East Africa” and also host to the largest population of endangered dugong, the Bazaruto offers loads of exciting opportunities. Enjoy barefoot luxury, far from the crowds. The only place in Mozambique where you can canter on the beach on horse riding safaris.
- QUIRIMBAS ARCHIPELAGO: Escape to the Quirimbas Archipelago in the far northern reaches of Mozambique for the perfect combination of blissful tranquility and thrilling adventure. Discover the nearly forgotten tropical islands where castaway chic is experienced in exquisite resorts.
- INHAMBANE: Enjoy a medley of fascinating cultures in this region famed for its manta ray population. Have access to the best diving and fishing opportunities. Crown your memorable experience with sightings of the rare dugong.
- VILANCULOS: What could be more romantic than galloping into the sunset on a horse, right there on a dazzling white sand beach? Anchor yourself in the perfect resort and spend your days exploring the town or frolicking in the warm, crystal clear sea. Look for the rare dugong while diving and go sport fishing in the Bazaruto National Park.
- MAPUTO: A holiday here combines adventure, beach, culture, wildlife and sumptuous food. Base yourself in one of Maputo’s fine hotels to exploit all that the city has to offer. Dance the night away in one of many discos and take the family for a safari in the Maputo Elephant Reserve.
THE BEST OF THE BEST
Book from the travel experts and enjoy signature experiences on your dream African holiday.