Built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls and offers a unique wildlife experience. We’re proud to have been voted Best Safari Lodge/ Resort Hotel in Zimbabwe for 21 consecutive years and look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful destination. Our staff are warm and personable, and will ensure your holiday is hassle-free. Built of thatch and timber, the lodge rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house. Our rooms all have private balconies, most of which overlook a central waterhole, offering the opportunity to observe herds of buffalo, elephant and kudu, as the sun goes down, and hyenas later in the evening. Dining Dining options include the a la carte MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the more casual Buffalo Bar and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show. The Boma Café, set in a tranquil garden setting and located close to the Lokuthula Lodges, offers breakfast and light meals until 4.30pm.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, the flagship of the Africa Albida Tourism hospitality group, was acclaimed, in the Conde Nast Traveler 2012 Gold List, as one of Africa’s finest safari lodges. Few lodges can surpass its sublime location.
- Spectacular views of pristine bushveld and a central waterhole attracting buffalo, elephant, hyena and other wildlife and various bird species
- All rooms overlook the National Park or centrally located waterhole
- Just 4km (2.5miles) from the majestic Victoria Falls
- Voted Zimbabwe’s Best Safari Lodge for 21 years in succession by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents
- Acclaimed as a notable incentive experience
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant offers á la carte dining. The Buffalo Bar terrace and pool area overlook the waterhole, offering a spectacular location for viewing the sunset whilst enjoying a sundowner
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls, town centre and curio markets on an hourly basis throughout the day
- Facilities include an activities desk, Safari Spa and souvenir shop
- The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show is located on the same property, and offers a festive African-style feast and entertainment
- Inspirational venues for stylish weddings and conferences
- Victoria Falls is the acclaimed Adventure Capital of Africa.